Pam Ivey loves to speak to people who want to empower themselves for success, and especially entrepreneurs and small business owners who are in growth mode. Pam’s specialty is online marketing.
Pam often speaks to large audiences and there are four things that separate her from other speakers on online marketing:
- She is a speaker on online business success who has a strong business background in in this area, not a professional speaker who talks about it because it’s a hot topic.
- She is passionate about creating more successful online business owners.
- She tailors each speech or workshop to the audience. To do that, she likes to meet or speak to the meeting organizers before the event so that she understands the business and the needs of the audience.
- She believes that each talk should be fun and entertaining as well as inspiring and interesting.
In short, Pam Ivey…
- Is an internationally recognized online marketing expert, speaker, author and business success coach.
- Loves speaking to people who want to empower themselves to increase their business success.
- Wrote the book, The Business of Being Virtual, and was a nominee for the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award by RBC Canada.
- Her passion is to create more successful online business leaders, most especially to increase the number of women business owners.
- Is sought after by live and virtual conferences, workshops, seminars and summits, for her compelling and inspiriting insights on online marketing and business success.
- Has spoken for a wide range of clients including The Coaching Super Summit, The RISE Live Event, International Virtual Assistant Association, and the Forum on Virtual Assistance.
- Is known for her fun, motivational and customized delivery so each audience can be inspired to achieve productive change and life-long learning.
Speaking Programs include:
Pam is known for her compelling content on online marketing, and entertaining style. She also does industry specific talks to make the talk relevant and inspirational.
Pam’s Deep Impact – Stop Hating Marketing, Start Loving It! and Get Amazing Results: Create Your Marketing Strategy Plan and Calendar breaks down the often overwhelming concept of marketing into simplified step-by-step action items, all geared toward business building and success.
An author and successful online business owner, Pam is a compelling panelist on online marketing, and online business in general.