Attention: Online Entrepreneurs, Service Providers… Introducing the Marketing Storyteller Program
Tired of creating content time after time that just doesn’t produce? Too few people added to your list? Too few sales?
Do You Get More Comments, Likes, Reactions and Shares From Some Random Silly Picture Than From Your Content Marketing?
Discover this revolutionary system that delivers everything you need to create the distinctive persona and positioning that connects deeply with your perfect prospects!
Discover How To Differentiate By Using Storytelling In Your Marketing
You spend all this time and money creating content with a great call to action, only to hear, “cricket, cricket”. I know. I’ve heard that same complaint over and over from business owners who know that “Content Is King”.
So, how do you get them to read? To engage? To actually do what you want them to do?
You need to draw them in with stories.
“After nourishment, shelter and companionship,
stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
– Philip Pullman, British novelist
Stories engage a number of parts of the brain.
When looking at data, the language areas of the brain light up, but not the emotional and sensory areas. These are triggered only by stories. This means that your story engages your audience in ways data can’t. In addition to thinking, they’re feeling and actually experiencing the story.
People forget statistics and facts, but they don’t forget a good story.
Your stories create an emotional connection between your target market and your product or brand. They have a psychological effect that adds tremendous power to your marketing and the ultimate growth of your company.
By the time you finish this course, you will be able to:
- Truly understand why storytelling is so integral to content marketing, no matter what products or services you’re selling.
- Identify the different types of stories and how they are used, including company and brand stories, personal stories, customer stories, and so on.
- Describe the enduring story formats that have stood the test of time and understand how you can use them in your marketing.
- Identify which types of stories connect best with your target market
- Outline the key elements that make a story effective regardless of the type of story or format that you choose.
- Choose the best media to use for your story to make it engaging for your target market.
- Identify the different outlets you can use for distributing your story so that it will be seen by as many people as possible and create the desired result for you.
- Draft your plan for finishing and producing your story.
Here’s what you’ll get in the Marketing Storyteller program:
8 Power-Packed Marketing Storyteller Video Training Modules
Marketing Storyteller Coursebook
Marketing Storyteller Workbook filled with worksheets to get the job done
Storytelling Summary Checklist
Checklist: 7 Timeless Storytelling Formats You Can Use
Checklist: Which Story Is Most Effective For Your Market?
Checklist: How to Create A Story That Engages Your Customers
Checklist: Which Media Should You Use To Create Your Story?